Last updated on 05/06/2018
In order to provide you with the best Service and Experience exploring our Service, We want to be sure that we took into account everything important to you, including:
- the information that we collect with your permission,
- how we use that information with your permission and
- the ways You can control how that information is used or shared in order to protect your rights.
By visiting this Site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy including as updated or amended from time to time. IF, FOR ANY REASON, YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE STOP USING THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
The information we may collect and store is related to providing the Citatis Service
You give to us
To enable you to use our Service, we collect certain types of information, including personally identifiable information, for instance, registration to use our Service (which may includes your email address, birth year, gender, zip code and/or other geo-location data, password); or respond to offers or advertisements on the Service.
Automatic Data Collection
Quotes Reading Activity: We keep track of your reading activity. We collect information about quotes, favorites, authors and themes you have read or in which you have expressed an interest.
User device information: We may also collect information about the computer, mobile or other devices you use to access the Service (for instance, your IP address, operating system, browser type, and other software or hardware information).
Geo-location data: We do not collect your zip code, postal code, city or country unless you choose to provide this information to us at registration. Your general geo-location is collected at regular intervals if you use the Service on your mobile device. We collect this information to provide content and services that are customized for your geographic area.
Other Sources (Social Media): If you choose to use this Service that could be connected to your online profiles or social media accounts ("Other Accounts"), we may collect any information that you permit through your settings on those Other Connected Accounts. To put it simply, if you log in to Our Site using your Facebook account and choose to allow Facebook to share your profile with Us, we may collect that information. Information we receive from Other Accounts with your consent may include email address, first and last name, location (hometown and country), gender, date of birth, likes, posts or other social activity. Please review your Other (Connected) Account privacy settings to control what information is provided to Us through this option.
How we use the informationYou give to Us/through Social Media
- To help us respond to your queries;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To manage your access to the services;
- To communicate with you ( technical support etc.)
- To process your Payments;
- To allow you to share information from our Site on third party social media platforms;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To improve and enhance the user experience. We use tracking information to determine how well each page and quotes performs overall based on aggregate users demographics and traffic patterns to those pages and quotes.
Disclosure of your data
We do not sell your information. We consider this information to be an important and vital part of our relationship with you.
Everything that is important for you — important for us.
However, We may share your personal information with selected third parties including:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a Service.
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers.
Aggregated, anonymized or other data to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Our Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Citatis, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Storage and Transfer of Data
We have taken reasonable steps to protect the personal information provided via the Service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You can visit the Site without providing any personal information. If you choose not to provide any personal information, you may not be able to use some features of our Service.
Third Parties Sites
Where applicable under local law, you may request a copy of the personal information held by Us about you and may ask about all recipients of the information, the purpose of the processing, request the correction of incorrect data, and request the blocking and deletion of such data by contacting us as described in the "Contact" section below. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
You are responsible for keeping your information current and up-to-date. You may update your information by contacting us as described in the "Contact" section below. You also have the right, where provided under applicable law, to ask us not to process your personal data.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete or remove it by contacting us as described in the "Contact" section below. We will respond to your request to access within 20 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations,resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.